Tenjou Utena

Adolescence of Utena: Movie

• Though you may not fully like how you appear in the costume, it’s still incredible work despite the rush/procrastination and hotel room setting. I’ve never been a big Utena fan, but it’s been huge in cosplay for a long time… perhaps I should dust off the books…

• I agree with Nobunaga, it’s incredible despite doing it in a hotel room! I can hardly concentrate in my own home! How do you stay so slim?? 0_0..I want your figure!! ^^

• I love this costume. You are the best Utena cosplayer I have ever seen. Wow!

Posted by ashleyohtori  on  08/01  at  12:18 AM
  • lol I love Utena costumes. She’s my first and only costume right now. Hmm… I want to cosplay as her in the more navy looking type of uniform. =P But you’re way better.

Posted by tru flite  on  09/28  at  01:34 PM
  • I’ve read the manga, have you? Is it true that the anime is better than the manga? I think the monkey cool! What’s up with the guys having long hair? do you like guys with long hair? Well, I think that’s enough questions.

Good luck revolutionizing the world,

Uthadar the mighty paladin!

Posted by uthardar  on  10/16  at  04:14 PM
  • I read a lot of the manga .. but I couldn’t stand the Anime .. I bought it and sold it on the same day. The manga is much better. Despite the setting and you seeming to not like it .. you pulled it off great. The outfit is spot on. I think you did great with what you had and where you were. The walking off shot is cute.

Posted by dark raven  on  11/11  at  06:22 AM
  • Hello,

I just whant to tell you in case you did not know that I am Working on a Touga costume, and I’m wearin it at A-kon. I just oder a wig from cosplay.com ,and I’m going with the white unifrom.
    I’ll post some pics on cosplay.com wean I’m done.

Love

UTHARDAR

Posted by uthardar  on  01/20  at  05:39 PM
  • Fantastic website, indeed. Nice costumes. May I suggest a Lulu (Final Fantasy X) costume? That would be great. Or maybe a Joanna Dark costume, that would be a challenge for sure. Keep the good work.

Posted by yuber  on  01/27  at  07:29 PM
  • You are the best Utena cosplayer I have ever seen. You pulled it off great. Nice costumes. May I suggest a Lulu (Final Fantasy X) costume? Keep the good work.wink

• You look great in this costume.One of the best Utenas I’ve seen.And I’ve seen quite a few.Keep up the great work.

Posted by dougw4496tl  on  07/12  at  07:25 PM