Belle

Disney Beauty and the Beast

• Wow 1st to comment hey O.o hmm lets see now, you did a very grand job in making your dress. You look really pretty in the dress as well *clap*
    ~Dagger

Posted by dagger  on  11/14  at  06:13 AM
  • Yeah nice job. They always seem to add this weird layer of a gold ‘’ net ‘’ on the Disney dresses or something ( even the Barbie ones ) and it does look odd indeed. It’s funny though because every time official products come out, they never seem as close to the original and it’s odd xP. Anyway, nice job really cool =D

Posted by noxy_schala  on  11/14  at  08:12 AM
  • Oh one thing I forgot to add: like on the reference pictures I seen, the edge of the dress at the bottom end outwards rather than inwards. Is that because of the petticoat problem?

Posted by noxy_schala  on  11/14  at  08:14 AM
  • You feat Belle so nicelly!
    The dress is perfect, and so the hair!! This costume must have taken a lot of time and money, but the result is pretty good.

You’re really a beauty, great job!!
    (and your site is soooo cute, I loved it!!!)

Posted by clari  on  11/14  at  09:34 AM
  • You’re really a beauty, great job!!You feat Belle so nicelly! The dress is perfect, and so the hair!! You did a very grand job in making your dress.

• Yes that is exactly why the dress ends inwards.  I need to add about 6 inches to 1 foot at the bottom of netting on my petticoat because of how tall I am :(

Posted by Adella  on  11/14  at  07:00 PM
  • omg omg!! I can’t BELIEVE you made this!!! It’s gorgeous and you look gorgeous and argh!!! Everything about it is perfect!!! I Love it!!!

• wow, very pretty indeed o_o the hair piece looks fab!

Posted by vicky  on  11/17  at  02:26 AM
  • Yeah the dresses for the princesses at disney world/land are all weird…they just don’t look anything like they’re suppose to. You dress is stunning just like your sisters. Your am amazing seamstress! You have such a talent! You can make anything look elegant! <3 it! Get up the awesome work Adella! ^-^

Posted by lasilon  on  11/30  at  12:11 AM
  • Oh yeah and your hair looks great too! How do you always get your hair perfect? ^-^
    oh yeah for my spelling errors *Your an, *Keep up
    Typing and I are not on good terms right now!

Posted by lasilon  on  11/30  at  12:13 AM
  • Hi Adella !
    I like a lot your costumes !
    And i see you make cartoon costumes too with Aurora and Belle. What do you think to do Princess Fiona’s ball gown too ? I don’t know if you see what outfit i’m talking about, it’s the white dress she wear in Shrek 2 during the ball with Prince Charming.
    I’m sure you can be a great Princess Fiona ^^
    Please, think about it ! ^^

Posted by xialyd  on  01/10  at  08:07 AM
  • Very eleagent, i must say
    i love the dress, if only Disney could see this! He’d be proud! Very good job on the folds!!
    ~Namine

Posted by namine_purity  on  01/16  at  07:20 PM
  • now how to i buy one? i’d like to be her for haloween!

Posted by disneysmari  on  03/31  at  02:48 PM
  • Tell you something…so pretty you are in that dress!!
    amazing!!
    how kind of you! smile

Tao linda!!!
    So beautiful !!!  as Belle:)  kisses to you. That the best dress of Bell i ‘ve seen in years, best only the original in the movie we love:)

kissess and many many dresses!

Posted by mianru  on  05/06  at  12:05 AM
  • Awww I see your new photos—is that Balboa Park where you’re at in the newer ones?  I just had my own photoshoot there back in November or October…but yours look better XD

Posted by ladysephiroth  on  05/22  at  09:08 AM
  • Really nice. The dress looks wonderful. Great work!

ps. can you actually dance in that dress?

Posted by dreamwest  on  06/09  at  12:32 AM
  • So pretty! Very elegant ^^ Very POOFY :D! The disney kid versions were never, ever accurate. I always looked like tin foil on white wheels when I wore those “offcial” disney costumes lol. And thsi might be odd to comment about, but the fact you got her hair (the bun with the gold ribbon)perfectly is awesome ^^

Posted by talinestar  on  06/29  at  09:29 AM
  • I love your work. Belle is my favourite princess of Disney.  Pamela

Posted by annelise6  on  12/10  at  12:43 AM
  • Hello adella!

I’m french and i saw your website by looking for a Belle’s costume.
    that’s really amasing! i’ve never saw such a dress!

I love your work and all your cosplays.

I could see that you make all your costumes yourself. Did you follow studies for that?

i’d like to cosplay Belle, but it’s too difficult and i’m not reaaly keen on making copslays costumes. what do you recommands?

Jessica

Posted by Lady Shiva  on  05/07  at  09:55 AM
  • Wow, i can’t believe how believeable(sp?) you look as Belle. I seriously thought when I saw the pictures that you were the new Belle for Disney land it’s so realistic to the movie. You even did the hair better than anyone I’ve ever seen! Keep up the fantastic work grin

Posted by TaleAsOldAsTime17  on  07/10  at  01:01 PM