Princess Ayeka Jurai

Tenchi Muyo!

• Capes… are…. a… pain! Grr, wow, I can imagine the pain this costume could be to wear. Excellent work though! I always did think she was one of the better characters in Tenchi… ONE of… <grins>

• I bet this took ages to make!! It paid off by the looks of it though. Wow, was that a custom made wig? I’m more of a ryoko fan myself but this costume is amazing!

• Princess Ayeka.
    Lovely as ever.

-K ^_^

Posted by kagato  on  08/01  at  06:59 PM
  • This wig was in fact custom made… BY ME :DD!!  Heh.  Everything on this costume was sewn by me, crafted by me, including the wig.  Which is actually 3 wigs crafted into one to make Ayeka what she is.

Posted by Adella  on  08/18  at  05:56 AM
  • 0_0….0_0…THATS AMAZING!! You’re a very talented person! 3 wigs?? wow…that’s a lot of fake hair…

• ::laughs:: my GOD, woman!  Is there an costume you can’t tackle?  This is incredible, what an excellent job!  How long did it take you to make the wig, out of curiousity?  I made a wig for a Phacia costume (Lunar: Silver Star Story).  I think I wanted to die in the process of making, maintaining, and wearing it.

I am thoroughly impressed ^.^

- Jan

Posted by dragonmistral  on  10/11  at  12:32 AM
  • Ayeka? I see you as more a Ryoko! But you did a great job on the costume. You look great as always. It’s your beautiful eyes and face that sells all of these characters IMO. A Sasami cosplayer next to you or a Ryo-ohki plush could have helped out some. But I like it. Great job!

Posted by dark raven  on  11/11  at  06:26 AM
  • I love the costume,looks like the real picture,great job!

Posted by miaka7  on  12/10  at  08:10 PM
  • oh! You did Ayeka too? Aww! You look so pretty, as always! Your costumes are always so perfect, and i especialy like this one because it looks so difficult. Great job!

Posted by flowergirlaeris  on  01/16  at  01:19 AM
  • You look really good but i think Aeris is the best
    From Yuffie

Posted by yuffie  on  01/18  at  06:22 AM
  • You looks like the real picture,great job! You look so pretty, as always!

• Yay! You cosplayed one of my fav anime series!!

Posted by lina34  on  04/17  at  02:12 AM
  • cool, the purple hair is cute

Posted by zackxaerith  on  06/01  at  11:58 PM