Marin

Legend of Zelda - Link's Awakening

• I think I played Link’s Awakening for all of 5 minutes, but the work that went into this costume must have been more than stressful. Photography was wonderful, only thing that could have made it more perfect would have been to have a Link cosplayer on the beach as well. smile

• I loved the setting you used for the photography, it really brought this costume to life! I saw Marin’s harp for sale on FantasyProps.com!

• Super Smash Bros Melee came out in 2001… ^^; But Marin’s trophy is a hidden bonus, so it’s not like it’s easy to know about/see pictures of. Nevertheless, I think your representation of the dress is fine!

Posted by michi  on  08/06  at  12:13 AM
  • You make a very lovely Malon.  I think red hair looks good on you (unlike so many others).  Great job on the costume.

Posted by zeldyn  on  08/06  at  10:18 PM
  • I love your Marin costume! You costume and Fanart of Marin have inspired me in my own costume and make me want to keep improving it so maybe it can one day be as nice as yours.

Posted by roguemarvel  on  08/13  at  01:35 PM
  • another great costume, i never did finish playing this one, as i never owned it, but again you have managed to take what was in the game, and make it look spectacular.

Posted by darkwolf  on  08/15  at  11:44 AM
  • I don’t playing Link’s Awakening but I like this cosplay and the Link which was with you^^

Posted by heartless  on  10/07  at  02:26 PM
  • I´m played that game recently…....it´s one of my favorites.
    U look spectacular in that costume…....takes all the escence of the game.
    I´m not a “cosplayer”, i see your picture because a friend of mine send it to me. Tell me “freaky”, but i really want to know u for chat only…....i´m wash out in the mediterranean sea and i´m pretty inofensive. See ya.

Posted by sinkingone  on  10/19  at  05:47 PM
  • Wow Adella, you’re so pretty ^.^ You do a great job cosplaying. I’ve always wanted to cosplay but I couldn’t find anything that suited me… >.< I look at other cosplayers and I think you’re the greatest I’ve seen.

You’re my hero! Haha ^.~

Posted by chobits7432  on  12/04  at  03:30 PM
  • I remember Marin. That was a fun Gameboy game. ( Has a craving to play it. ) I hated though, when you stole from the shop, she would stop calling you your name and call you THEIF in capitals and everything. Yet, I think she still falls in love with you anyway. Marin likes bad boys! Haha! XD

Posted by makatoh  on  01/29  at  12:22 PM
  • Once again you are so cool,Adella!I like this cosplay very much like the Malon Cosplay.
    WOW!

Posted by minerva  on  02/09  at  03:54 PM
  • Marin ftw.  I still play Link’s Awakening to this day.  How you managed to pull that much detail from what little images of Marin is beyond me.  The instrument is a nice touch, and whoever does your photography skill as well.  And you like both TOOL and Metallica.  A Metallica-liking, cosplaying, game-loving girl who has more costume talent than half the stuff I see Hollywood spew out.  Can I get an amen?

Posted by quor  on  05/29  at  06:00 AM
  • I’ve always liked Marin. She’s pretty much Zelda anyway (read the manual to LA), so it all works out.

Posted by lhsm  on  07/28  at  06:01 AM
  • Wow Adella, you’re so pretty ^.^ You do a great job cosplaying.I think red hair looks good on you (unlike so many others).  Great job on the costume.