Helena Douglas

Dead or Alive 2

• Helena is one of the lesser played, and by far lesser Cosplayed characters from DoA, but I must say if any human on this world can cosplay her better, I dare them to step forward. Despite missing the gloves, which isn’t truely noticeable… this is just incredible. Simply Wow.

• It’s so elegant, this outfit, isn’t it? Practically perfect. I saw pictures of you cosplaying with Yaya Han as Lei Fang, you both looked amazing!

• Wow. This looks wonderful. Very true to the game model. You even pulled off the…Uh… Larger areas well. Nice work!

Posted by themuffin  on  07/31  at  09:12 PM
  • lol, the only DOA girl that has class in my opinion! XD I love using Helena and especially like this outfit of hers. You have an amazing way of looking like all the characters you portray. =D I’m sure you’ll continue to excel in your craft. Great work. ^_^

Posted by erute_nevda  on  08/01  at  10:38 PM
  • Exelent Helena has always been my fave DOA charater she seems also to be one of the only DOA girls that doesn’t dress like a whore (no offence) u look so beautiful in this costume ^.^ please keep up the good work

Posted by lady_soha  on  08/17  at  05:56 PM
  • Ehhhhhhh! I lovelovelovelovelove Helena! This costume rocks on so many levels!

Posted by joanie  on  08/21  at  10:03 AM
  • Ive alwasy loved Helena’s costumes. I dont think you could have pulled this off any better. Its one thing to make the costume accurate but what really makes this fantastic is you looking the part. Hotness to the max!

Posted by lillyxandra  on  08/26  at  11:17 PM
  • Soy un fan espaƱol y queria decirte que estas buenisima hija mia!!!!!  Sigue asi, siempre esatre contigo, muxos besos y un abrazo.

Posted by wincheto  on  08/30  at  08:32 AM
  • Coming from a hardcore DOA fan, that is quite possibly the greatest thing I have ever seen. Got the costume perfect, even Helena’s infamous ‘20 cans of hair spray’ hair style.
    Makes you wonder why they’ve bothered to hire Sarah Carter (who looks about as similar to Helena as you do to Gen Fu) to be Helena in the DOA film.

Posted by bokuho  on  09/20  at  07:26 PM
  • If you think the other DOA grils look like whores, You should see the grils in rumble roses!
    (LOL)
    anyway, nice helena costume!

love

Uthardar:)

Posted by uthardar  on  10/21  at  12:18 AM
  • wow ... this is a really great outfit!! You look really good in it! ^_^

Rayn

Posted by rayn  on  10/21  at  02:05 AM
  • Helena is one of my favorite DOA girls. You make a good Helena. The outfit is great. You got some good poses there. I don’t like how you are defeated in the last pic though. Good Job Adella.

Posted by dark raven  on  11/11  at  06:16 AM
  • Another great outfit.
    Keep up the gd work. Your cosplaying is Ace.
    (^_^) well done

Posted by sakura_orchid  on  12/12  at  06:12 AM
  • I think you did an awsome job on Helena! She’s my favorite character on DoA :D

Posted by nermalcat  on  01/24  at  03:56 AM
  • I congratulate by your exelente cosplay of Helena, I sometimes played Dead or alive 2 and was the first personage who I chose by facil to use, very good history.  And by the way you look like much if they make a film you do not have to lack….

Posted by nata  on  02/07  at  06:48 PM
  • Very well done cosplay I must say. When I first started looking at your cosplays I thought you only did Aeris ones. Awile back I noticed you did a variety of games etc. Have you ever thought about doing Dizzy from Guity Gear? I think You’d do a Great job ^^ I’ve been wanting to do her for ages, but I don’t have the body type for it yet XD!!

Posted by spiritheart  on  03/04  at  08:42 PM
  • Squall here…Very well executed however I think Adella should stick to the Aeris Cosplay? (chuckles)

Posted by az_squall  on  06/14  at  12:34 PM
  • I really like helena. I win more often with this character than others character on doa games lol.

I found on my forum some pics of your cosplay. Of course I recognized you (mainly for your aeris cosplay) and I immediately visit your site for saving pics LOL

Helena is my favourite character ever on doa serie (even if I don’t play often the game, I haven’t any xbox 1 & 360 consoles)

Posted by jimbond007  on  12/28  at  06:39 PM
  • I suspect I’m from the same forum as ‘Jim’ Bond (his retiree nickname after leaving MI6?), and it made for a lively discussion of ‘whodunit?’. Your costuming is exceptional; I am most impressed no only with your fabric-crafting skills, but by your perfect replication of hairstyle, as well. It shows particular attention of detail that is quite exquisite. Very inspirational. Thanks, R.

Posted by a11smart  on  02/02  at  12:29 AM
  • Well, I always have this nickname JimBond007 on all forums where I’m… But I’m mainly on a forum called “HF”.
    NVM, I have just visited the famous cosplay.com and compared all helena costums. Adella’s helena is always the best. I noticed the high level of details of adella’s helena : most of cosplays, it miss this “lace chest”. I can understand, everybody can’t afford “lace” :( it cost a lot O_o.

Posted by jimbond007  on  02/03  at  05:04 AM
  • Very well done cosplay I must say.I congratulate by your exelente cosplay of Helena.Keep up the god work.

• Great job on the cosplay! I love all DOA characters!

“If you think the other DOA grils look like whores, You should see the grils in rumble roses!”

LOL!! True, but I also Like RR too! I will like to see Adella cosplay as Dixie! If she wants too!

Much love to you Adella!!

Posted by lina34  on  04/26  at  12:29 PM
  • to lina34’s comment.

NO!!!!!!! rumble roses is probably the biggest copy of doa. The creator even said its a competitor of doa. Rumble roses doesnt have a well round storyline like most fighting games. Dead or alive sticks to answering your questions and little by little hints you to unsolved mysteries in the characters stories. Helena was the biggest and most important character In DOA4. Adella pulled her off fantastic in her doa2 costume. I absolutely love everything about it. <3

• what i think would be a cool costume near her doa2 costume which totally reminds me of it but more pirate back in the day elegant look. :3

Love you girl! keep up the fantastic cosplays X3

• Strange. I thought seeing other photo of Elena. Did you removed. If yes, why?

Posted by eagle  on  04/11  at  03:55 PM