Fllay Allster

Gundam Seed

• Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Fllay is my absolute most favorite character in Gundam Seed and you pull her off perfectly.

Posted by winry  on  11/13  at  06:49 AM
  • I like it! It looks fun to wear! Did you dye your hair for this costumume too? It’s got a cool pinky tinge to it!

• I’m Love it. You look really great in this one.
    I hope you liked wearing it. =)

Posted by del stimpson  on  11/20  at  02:58 PM
  • Excellent job!!!

Posted by fhervw  on  11/23  at  08:03 PM
  • What the! I’m so sorry I let a younger family member use my account. She must have checked out this place out of wondering what it was. So Sorry, but nice costume. Never seem the anime, think I’ll check it out now though.

Posted by del stimpson  on  11/25  at  08:04 PM
  • Whoot!  Glad to see the Fllay pics up! Ur looking very nice in this outfit. U totally have this character down when it comes to looks. Oww smile

Posted by lazyass24seven  on  11/29  at  01:50 AM
  • As usual your costume is perfect lol! Looks comfy to wear too ^_^

• You are so incredibly cute, you know that? That costume is amazing o_o!

Posted by vaatisoup  on  01/26  at  05:15 AM
  • You look really great in this costume. Excellent job!

• You look so cool! your my idol!!! the costume rocks!

Posted by adella_fan  on  06/08  at  10:02 AM
  • I like it.Very creative on both the wig and the costume.

Posted by dougw4496tl  on  07/15  at  02:44 PM
  • I have never seen a Flay Alstar as realistic as yours. I love Gundam. As a matter of fact, the final episode of Gundam Seed made me cry. It was the first and only anime series, by far, to ever make me cry.

Posted by photomaker07  on  07/23  at  12:14 AM
  • Fllay Rules!!! HAHA! Like I Said Before Adella You’re Awesome, and HOORAY For Fllay Fans!

• When I saw Kira trying to save her, I was shouting “Not Again, not again, not again.” I was heart broken when she died right in front of Kira’s eyes.

Posted by photomaker07  on  09/17  at  08:57 PM
  • Hey, you looked great as Fllay, you should do some more of her, she’s a great character, I really liked her, but I think my favorite Character is the Captain of the ship, it’s been a long time since I’ve seen the show, so I don’t remember the Captain’s name, keep up the good work.

Posted by cody  on  12/08  at  10:07 AM