Aeris Gainsborough

Final Fantasy 7

• I always like the amano art!

Amy

Posted by cosplayalways  on  10/23  at  02:21 PM
  • Wow, that’s a gorgeous cosplay!! ^______^

Posted by aeris kisaragi  on  11/06  at  09:27 AM
  • You are do pretty you are really cool

Posted by yuffie  on  11/09  at  06:26 PM
  • I love your hear!!! So BEAUTIFUl!!

Posted by heartless  on  11/22  at  01:30 PM
  • I know, heartless is right, it looks gorgeous! <3 My hair falls flat, usually… XDDDD; I’ll have to practise Aeris hair. ^_^; On www.cosplay.com… in my planned costumes section, in the Amano Aeris one, sorry if I copied your original head-dress piece, just I couldn’t tell what was ribbon and what wasn’t. XD; Sorry. >_<; I’ll figure it out and correct it. =3

Posted by aeris kisaragi  on  11/22  at  01:35 PM
  • adella you’re a very wonderfull cosplayer and yours costumes are always amazing. you’re the best aerith i have nerver seen. ^^
    but i hope areith is not the only final fantasy character that you wanted to copslay.
    i don’t know if you know Shadow Hearts 1 et 2, but I’m sure you’d be a great Karin Koenig.
    anyway, i’m totally crasy about your work, and i would like make costumes like yours. i’m just beginning to cosplay and i wish to succeed in my creations too.

PS : sorry if my english is full of mistakes, i am french , so please be nice ^^

Posted by elonwy  on  12/13  at  04:26 PM
  • I agree with elowny. Shadow Hearts is one of the best RPG (with FF). It will be cool if you do this character, Karin Koenig.
    I don’t have any idea for my third cosplay for the convention Epitanime in my country, France T_T…

Posted by heartless  on  12/13  at  05:17 PM
  • yeaah !! a french !! i feel less alone lol ( argh i have the impression that i do mch mistakes snif )

Posted by elonwy  on  12/13  at  05:35 PM
  • yeah elowny! Me too I think (and it’s true) I make a lot of mistakes^^...

Posted by heartless  on  12/28  at  07:08 PM
  • Oh Adella! You look so beautiful as always! I wish i could make as pretty an Aeris as you!

Posted by flowergirlaeris  on  01/16  at  01:11 AM
  • Funny story…

This was the first of Adella’s outfits that I saw, and though I had only seen the artwork once, and a long time ago at that, the first thing I thought was, “Aeris?”. *chuckles* Imagine my surprise when I found out it really was an Aeris outfit! Very beautiful, I’m glad I ran across this as it set me on my way to finding this great website!

~Malsumis

Posted by malsumis  on  01/16  at  11:25 PM
  • This costume is so pretty! I love the little jacket thing which…technically is no longer a jacket. Wow, if only that was her costume in the game…but then she would have stuck out like a sore thumb since it’s modernized. XD Very nice Adella.

Posted by makatoh  on  01/29  at  12:19 PM
  • It’s great to see somebody do a costume based on Amano’s Illustrations. Way to go! ^^

Posted by lillia  on  02/01  at  05:13 AM
  • Beautiful, possibly the best costume you’ve done!

Posted by yaoi kitty  on  02/14  at  04:22 AM
  • Really pretty costume!!Looking foward to Kingdom Hearts 2 Aerith.Oh yeah and i saw youe inteview in Gamer Magazine so cool.Keep up the awesome work.

Posted by akida  on  02/14  at  03:32 PM
  • I saw you in photos here in Mexico you look always grate, the Monterrey’s people are happy with your visit again, but we want you too here in Guadalajara, i hope you can come some day i’ll be happy i wanna a lot of pictures with you n_n.

Muchas felicidades con tu traje, esta bien chido n_n

Posted by aeris_mex  on  02/22  at  09:40 PM
  • Amano is a an amazing artist. Bravo

Posted by gamma  on  02/24  at  02:49 PM
  • I believe that Amano based cosplays are quite possible the hardest thing to do. Simply because of the color, the texture of the fabrics accented in the artwork etc. I digress. You did a beautiful job on this cosplay, possibl one of my favorites you’ve done.

Posted by spiritheart  on  03/04  at  08:34 PM
  • A perfect cosplay I just love it

Posted by dark_temari  on  05/18  at  05:46 AM
  • Squall here…Um…Very nice but looks more like something from Lord Of The Rings?

Posted by az_squall  on  06/14  at  12:23 PM
  • oh yeah ? I don’t know..

Posted by elonwy  on  06/19  at  05:27 AM
  • It’s marvellous, a beautifull homage to Amano’s artwork ! I’m fan *3*

Posted by tenshi naelle  on  06/28  at  12:35 PM
  • You look beautiful…as always! You’ve got all the talent. This is beautiful and a wonderful addition to your site.

Posted by layenne  on  07/19  at  04:40 PM
  • Just thought I would post all thoughts here~
    I really do admire your cosplays ^_^

(Shi thinks you know some friends of mine?)

Being in Aus, we have a tight circle of awesome tastic cosplayers and it would be great if there were more cosplayers like yourself in Aus ^__^ (we have some mega awesome ones though! omg yes <3)

You are a person I would love to photograph! (I do cosplay/art photography also)

Much love, admiration and respect~ ^_^
    ~lots of love
    Shi Tenshi

Posted by shi_tenshi  on  08/22  at  11:25 AM
  • Hello I’m Angelica’s friend Hajime! こんにちは! Did you make all the cosplay outfits??? OMG!!!!  Got to go to my country!!! or you already have business going in Japan?!

Posted by hajihaji  on  11/28  at  04:51 AM