Aeris/Aerith Gainsborough

Final Fantasy 7

• ohhhh you are Aeris, and too so beatiful

Posted by henry townshend  on  10/15  at  08:32 AM
  • Everyone loves Aeris and I’m sure everyone cried when she was murdered by Sephiroth.  I freakin wanted to smash the game the first time.  It really left a scar with me.  When I heard about the AC movie I prayed that Square Enix would bring Aeris back somehow.  It didn’t happen but still it was a great movie.  When I first discovered Adella Cosplay, I was just like that nine year old boy who cling onto Adella crying because she looks so exactly like Aeris.  Adella, you look so wonderful and you truly bring out the essence and that “spirit” of Aeris to us.  Thank you and please continue the good work.

Posted by ff7cloud  on  10/16  at  04:55 AM
  • You are so good as Aeris you look like her a lot i cry when i saw aeris got kill and do you really go rounld the world and final fantasy is the best game in the world and my friends think you are so cool as Aeris.

Posted by yuna_star  on  10/18  at  03:08 PM
  • Woow this is my favorite Cosplay about Aeris!
    Woow Adella ist the clone of aeris^^
    Your dress its so Beautiful i love that

Posted by reptile  on  10/18  at  08:59 PM
  • Honestly Adella is NEVER gonna get old with anyone.  Aeris rawks.  And so doe she.

Man, I wish I could go to Japan.

You should tell me about it sometime. :D If you had AIM you could still reach me at iovelyseraphim.  Since I need some tips on how you get your damn hair to stand up like that.  And how you sewed that costume.

Good luck!

Posted by lovely seraphim  on  10/23  at  05:42 PM
  • Your FFVII Aeris cosplay is so great! I can’t even get the ribbon right for my Advent Children cosplay.. XD Well done! =3

Posted by aeris kisaragi  on  11/06  at  09:22 AM
  • I love your Aeris cosplays! ^^ I can’t even get the ribbon right for my Advent Children cosplay. XD

Posted by aeris kisaragi  on  11/06  at  09:26 AM
  • Ooops. Sorry. ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;

Posted by aeris kisaragi  on  11/06  at  09:27 AM
  • Adella you are so good as a cosplay of aeris i saw the new film of final fantasy advent children and it is the best film ever and aeris is not in it for long and you look like her a lot and i cred when aeris got kill by sephiroth have you play the game of final fantasy and where did you here about aeris.
    From Yuffie

Posted by yuffie  on  11/06  at  04:22 PM
  • You are really good at being a cosplay as aeris you look like her adella and i am going to japan soon so i might see you.

From Yuffie

Posted by yuffie  on  11/08  at  10:06 AM
  • You look like her a lot my brother really thinks you look like her. adella you should be aeris when a final fantasy 7 film cames out you will be really good as aeris.
    From Yuffie and Cloud(Sam)

Posted by yuffie  on  11/09  at  06:08 PM
  • Hello,

My name is Eric, I’m french.
    I like your cosplay they are too cool.  I see that you are impassioned.  I believe that I am in love with you. ^_^
    T_T Youre are so beautiful! Congratulation!
    Good luck for all my love.
    Bye
    ()()
    (oo) O
    ()()/

Posted by guyguy57  on  11/10  at  05:17 PM
  • hello ure cool

Posted by yuffie  on  11/14  at  02:59 PM
  • You are the best and you are so good as cosplaying as aeris and you look like her.

Posted by yuffie  on  11/15  at  09:43 AM
  • Hiyu! o-o I am not from out of the country or anything. Actually I’m just a state or two (I don’t member.. ;-;) Away from you.. Anywho, I have heard of you, and I am a really big fan. Actually, my sisters and I are too. ^-^ It’s just nice to see someone who is so beautiful and devoted. You make a really beautiful Aeris. (She’s always been my favorite~ ^^) You are .. an inspiration to me. ^-^ I have been admiring your work for sometime now, and just thought I would say thank you. ^-^

Posted by cait_sith  on  11/16  at  06:55 AM
  • i saw your aeris costume on DD ^.^ so i’M your fangirl raspberry hehe i wanna ask, you say on comment “it’s hard to wear it”....it didn’t seem much hard to wear it <.< i wondered…

Posted by roselyn  on  12/10  at  02:58 PM
  • Wow love this costume, its perfect.

Dont usually comment on pictures but Wooooo, It looks like I live in Midgar to.

I am staying like 5 minutes from there. and yes is a great location for a shoot.

Just bumbed I never saw you.

Posted by blackmage  on  12/10  at  11:31 PM
  • i have a question :
    how did you made the ...the .. ( i don’t know how call these things ...) silver bracelets on the jacket ?

Posted by elonwy  on  12/13  at  05:06 PM
  • I’ve said it many times to people in the past, and i’ll keep on saying it: you are the most perfect Aerith i have ever seen! and i’ve seen quite a lot of them. your hair is absolutely perfect, especially the way it frames your face. the dress is outstanding, plus the fact that you look good in it. hehe. but what does it for me, at least with this costume, is your jacket. you must just be extrememly talented, because that jacket is spot on. not only the way it looks, but it fits you just like it fits Aerith, which is a vital part of cosplay to me. I’m not worthy..i’m not worthy….:D

Posted by magehound  on  12/16  at  11:20 PM
  • From what I have seen you are what the CG artists for Aeris were trying to capture beauty wise.  I see you as by far one of the best out there for Cosplay and I ask you: Have you seen many Zacks around?  I plan to get into this a great deal and Zack would have to be my favorite character.  Have you seen many if any?  Any good?

Posted by soldier zack  on  12/18  at  02:59 AM
  • Your costume is great. Adella, for me, you are Aeris. You’re the best cosplayer.
    Sorry for my expression, I’m not speak english very well , I’m french.

Posted by yunafffan  on  12/25  at  04:11 PM
  • Aww! Your Aeris costume is so perfect!! You look just like her. hehe!  It’s very pretty. I actualy found your site when i started makeing my own Aeris costume. Its not as good as yours, but then again, I never have seen an Aeris that was as good as you. anyways, very nice job, on all of your costumes.

Posted by flowergirlaeris  on  01/16  at  01:00 AM
  • Hello Adella you are the best and i am going to cosplay like you as Belldandy from Ah! my goddess.
    from Yuffie

Posted by yuffie  on  01/18  at  06:20 AM
  • I didn’t know that you know the cool coslayer Francesca… I saw it the first time on your photos but I was not sure, and when I’ve found her website, I saw you as Aeris! Now I’m sure! It’s her on your photos^^

Posted by heartless  on  01/19  at  04:14 PM