Aeris/Aerith Gainsborough

Final Fantasy 7

• this costume is your cosplay symbol/icon >3 the best aerith ever.

• hey, im kinda new here, i am a big fan of aeris and i really really love your cosplays of her. you made them all, and i really love all of them. its really like aeris herself! keep it up and i hope to see your crisis core version of aeris in the future.

Posted by aya  on  04/02  at  07:48 AM
  • owh.. just received your email saying you changed the layout. I kinda like it. only i think the height of your header is too much, it covers almost the whole screen.

Anyway, after all these years i still like your Aerith classic costume best!

Great Job best wishes on you!

Posted by bucgene  on  05/08  at  01:39 AM
  • This is amazing costume. You are perfect Aeris

Posted by aeris_90  on  08/16  at  10:03 AM
  • I remember coming to this site a long time ago, being surprised and all at how alike you and Aerith look. It’s funny cause I kept saying that they need to make a live action movie out of FF7, and that you need to play Aerith in it xD Dunno if you have any acting ability or not, but you’re probably the best Aerith look-a-like out there. ^-^

I would love to make my own costumes, but with my busy life I have no idea where I’d find the time or money for it hehe. (Also, I don’t really think I have any sewing talents >.>) You make amazing costumes, and wish you all the luck in continuing what you enjoy doing ^-^

Posted by Asaleah  on  09/17  at  12:44 AM
  • Hey, great updates, you still look really great as the classic Aeris, I mean, you really look like you could be Aeris, and I’m not kidding, your Cosplay was the first time I ever saw Cosplay, and when I first saw your Aeris Cosplay, I thought you might be hired for a Final Fantasy VII movie or something.

Posted by cody  on  12/08  at  09:56 AM
  • Congrats for the new pics. Especially those in the forest are brilliant! I must say that I believe you are the finest and most beautiful incarnation of Aeris in this world/dimension. Well done once more:)...

Posted by siegfried vii  on  12/13  at  07:16 AM
  • I love the new Aeris pictures you’ve uploaded! I love all your Aeris costumes! ...oh lol my kitty Haydn says Hi! (he’s romp’n aroundon the keyboard with my fingers).

I’m curious: Since you’ve cosplayed pretty much every single Aeris variation out there, will you be doing one of her featured in Crisis Core?

Posted by heavensaria  on  07/03  at  04:41 AM